Re: Re: Re: OFF TOPIC, thinking about buying a boat

From: henryrollins@springmail.com
Date: Mon Dec 11 2000 - 14:45:50 EST

I have owned a jet-boat and a few other toys and I have got a new saying from it

" If it Flies, Fu*ks or Floats your better off to rent it"

Just my .02
Best time of the year to buy a boat
Matt Tharp

On Mon, 11 Dec 2000 10:58:52 -0800 (PST) Sam Rudolf <srudolf@yahoo.com> wrote:

I have owned and worked on a few boats in my time the
thing to look for is how good the motor is. A marine
motor is a lot of times twice or even more expensive
as a regular motor. The price seems fair but that
could depend on were you live. BTY, I firmly belive
that all big boys should have big toys (I have an ATV,
two motorcycles, and a boat) play hard.
sam 4X4 5.2L 99 Black Dak