No confirmation on R/T as of yet!

From: dakotaviper (dakotaviper@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Dec 11 2000 - 20:53:47 EST

I checked with several sources this past weekend and
came up in no new answers. So from my findings; the
ISP Dakota was probably a personal vehicle or possibly
a DARE vehicle. Although there are several
departments in Indiana that use various forms of
trucks or SUV's. These range from Honda Passports,
Explorers, Blazers, AMC style Cherokees, full size
trucks and the smaller size trucks. Also, on another
note, here in Indiana, in order to pull anyone over,
any officer must be either in a marked vehicle or in
uniform. Plus, unmarked vehicles must have both red
and blue lights in visible areas.