Re: (WAS)Fun Weather for Austin DML'ers(Will)

From: HOP (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 12 2000 - 09:05:45 EST

Will, Wassss upppp... My bro won 1st both sat and sun..
The only bummer was one of his slicks was going flat. He couldn't get it
fixed, So the was a friend of his that crash the first round on sat. and
caught fire, he came out of it with a few crushed ribs. They put out the
fire and got him out, then they loaned my bro one of their slicks to run the
rest of the weekend on. He feels bad for winning on a "dead mans
tire"(J/K)...His buddies were razzin him about it all weekend..Lol
Hop..