RE: RE: We can only pray

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Tue Dec 12 2000 - 13:59:22 EST

Not really if the company is profiting and producing the right toys for the
market place. His stock worth will rise and make even more money than to
take over the corporation. I know he wants to be on the board to have some
say in his investments.

But since Daimler control it is has dropped 77.00 dollars. Now that is a
problem....

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA