Re: Mercedes-Benz 4.7l V8????

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 13 2000 - 02:39:32 EST

Steven,I have "the fastest combination" you can buy and I would trade for an
R/T anyday! I personally like the LA motors better than the 4.7L,I was just
not able to buy a truck when they were still making the 318 dakotas.I think
that the R/T's are really something special,and should be regarded as such.I
am actually thinking about trading for an older(as in 98/99) 318/5-spd truck
of which I have found several,or for an R/T.If I thought I could find an R/T
that had been taken care of like I do mine,and not been raced or ragged on,I
would trade for that.I would go tomorrow and order a new R/T if 3 things
would come into play-#1 my dad wouldn't kill me for buying myself a truck
when he bought the '00 I currently drive #2-Dodge would paint me one deep
amethyst #3-I could get the old(pre-'01) interior.Speaking of this, Does
anybody have a deep amethyst reg.cab R/T(98-99) that hasn't ever been
raced,never ragged on,always over maintained,and is in perfect condition
that they want to trade for my '00 Reg.cab 4.7L/5-spd/9.25" 3.92 sure-grip?
I didn't think so.I am just going to drive what I have,until I get out of
school, at which point I will have to find one and restore it completely.I
wish I could've bought one, but being as how they had just been released
when I started driving, I wasn't exactly in the market for one.I have
already found the 318/5-spd dakota I will be restoring when I get the
time.It is a '99 deep amethyst reg.cab slt plus 2wd with all the right stuff
on it.It is in a garage in my hometown.I do get to drive it every once in a
while,but it usually stays put away.Oh well, I've turned this into a
book.TTYL,
Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html