Re: Let It Snow...What??

From: Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Wed Dec 13 2000 - 04:09:25 EST

Bury the bears OK, bury chicago? Not OK! I spent all day diggin my 89 out of 3 feet of
snow - thanks to Chicagos idiot snow plow drivers. They bury the cars on side streets! a
4x2 is not fun when you need to get through a 3 foot snow drift!! heh heh heh - I'm
buying me a 4x4, if I have to sell the shirt off my back!

--
Tom
http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine