Re: 4x2/4x4 (was Let It Snow)

From: Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Wed Dec 13 2000 - 04:14:44 EST

Driving skills are the key to winter driving, 4x4 or 4x2. I also have a 4x2
200 Ford Explorer in the family.(no making fun of me guys!!! its not my Ford,
I aint payin fer it!) But I was able to manuver the Ford through all the snow
yesterday with ease. It has fatter tires than my Dak does. And higher ground
clearence. I was watching other suv drivers (some obviosuly 4x4s too) getting
stuck...While I was happily having fun playin in the snow!

--
Tom
http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine