RE: Re: Bilstein Shocks@Hotchkis/Was:BILSTEIN SHOCKS & ONLINE COU PON SITES

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Wed Dec 13 2000 - 10:23:00 EST

No. This is light sport performance truck model with an PORGRESSIVE SPRING.
Yes! A progressive spring. The same coil that Jack Roush uses on the
Lightning for launching hard and stiffer cornering. Hotckris just retunes
the shock for a stiffer load and corning performance. You can only buy them
direct from there website.
Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA