Re: Re: Now that I have 2K on my 2K1...

From: Gary Fanning (Gary@Fanning.net)
Date: Wed Dec 13 2000 - 22:23:28 EST

I have a Roll-N-Lock and would highly recommend it. Ordered it via the
Internet and installed myself; very straight forward install; couple of
hours. The Line-x shop that sprayed my bed sells Pace Edwards and was
really impressed with the appearance and quality of the Roll-N-Lock; enough
that he now wants to drop PE and add RnL to his line card.

Gary