RE: timing chain

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Dec 14 2000 - 08:49:50 EST

I find it rather strange myself. From the picture URL that Jon had posted,
the tensioner is bolted down behind the factory cam gear and sits on the
passenger side. The timing gear/chain set that I have installed right now
is a Mopar Performance kit that fits the V8's. The block, mounting holes,
and gears are identical so I wonder why they didn't put one in on the V8's.

Hmmmmm......

- Bernd