RE: RE: Line-X Bedliner Material vs Splashguards??

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Thu Dec 14 2000 - 14:35:15 EST

Hi Jason,

I don't know whether you'd like Line-X or not. It's not like the bath tub
things. It's rough, but things will slide pretty easily. If you want we
can meet somewhere and you can check it out. Mine was done at Line-X of
Orange. There is another here in Irvine. Approximately $360 under the
rail.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile