Re: RE: WAS:Austin,TX NOW Dumb Snow Drivers

From: Doug Fedeli (rdf@eznet.net)
Date: Thu Dec 14 2000 - 16:37:04 EST

I mentioned this before but I call that the Darwin snow. It takes care of the
weak and the stupid. I live in Hilton NY, just NW of Rochester. We got about 6"
last night and my drive to work was about 5 min longer. I think the people on
the roads when I go to work have learned to slow down.

Doug Fedeli