Selling my Hypertech as well...

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Thu Dec 14 2000 - 22:46:49 EST

PN# 972300
This one is for 97 Dakota's (5.2L) with Auto/Manual trannys, I was selected
to test out one, since the older model set my check engine light... I looked
in the inside, and its Rev B. on the board, so its the same as the new
ones...
This one never tripped it... and now I have the blower, I can't run it w/o
having to turn the BTM way up....
Before I had the blower, this thing would give one heck of a kick... You can
feel it as soon as you put it on the truck... (LOW END KICKS A$$, as does
top end)
I'm asking $140 shipped to your door...
I still have the box and instructions... All you need to do is either screw
it in, or get some double sided tape and stick it on...
First person to offer the $140 gets it... (I'll take check/money/paypal
payments)
Thanks everyone...
Tim Berry (97 Dakota Club Cab)
Chesapeake, VA