Re: RE: Re: Re: Dodge versus the Lightning

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Thu Dec 14 2000 - 22:55:54 EST

I can't, some people on the RTML could though. let's see, 150 shot N20 kit
cost $300 from John Mercedes. 150 shot on a stock R/T equal low 13s. A good
friend of mine, Charles Smith (you all know him) ran 12.86 with just a bolt
on or two plus a 150 shot. yes, it is VERY possible and almost a certainty
that an R/T could beat a Lightning with just $600 in mods! :)

-Ran
99 DA RC R/T
Do ya smell that? It's FEAR from Lightning owners!