Re: Dodge versus the Lightning

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Fri Dec 15 2000 - 10:30:04 EST

Hey Ted,
I re-joined the list just to say this to you:
I can't believe after all the help and encouragement you got from us, when you owned a Dakota, that you would continue to hang around and harrass us!
Like it or not, you own a Lightning now, so why not go and hang with them?
Do you secretly miss your Dakota so much that you just can't bear to leave us?
Maybe we should go over to the Lightning board and tell them what a Dakota lover you really are.
Go in peace, Lightning Boy.
Alan S.
I'll never sell-out!