Re: Dodge versus the Lightning

From: TedsLIGHTNING@aol.com
Date: Fri Dec 15 2000 - 12:26:11 EST

Hey Ted,
I re-joined the list just to say this to you:
I can't believe after all the help and encouragement you got from us, when
you owned a Dakota, that you would continue to hang around and harrass us!

   Stating the truth should not be construd as harrassment and I'm still helping DML'ers, ask tim Berry and the guy I sold my bolwer,m1,mopar valve covers,guages for $1500..And I don't start this $shit, some of you all do..Get real...