RE: DML Timing chain tensioner

From: Sawyer, Travis (travis.b.sawyer@alcatel.com)
Date: Fri Dec 15 2000 - 12:55:13 EST

Folks:

(Sorry, just catching up on a weeks worth of digests, damn
work keeping me from the dml :)

I had a rattle in my V8 ('97 sport+, 5.2l). Turned out that the dealer
replaced 'timing chain sprockets & TENSIONER with REVISED timing chain
sprockets
and TENSIONER'

So, either I got screwed on the cost (i'd have to dig up the sheet) and I
don't
actually have a tensioner, or there is a TSB out for the v8's also.

-trav