Re: RE: Re: Re: Dodge versus the Lightning

From: Jarod \ (jester1@linkline.com)
Date: Fri Dec 15 2000 - 15:32:27 EST

Hmm they are right even if you payed that much that still leaves room to buy
a supercharger for that dodge and i think it would be an Easy win for the
dodge, i mean idont know jack about L but i think it would be near the same
horsepower but lighter for the same price, seems the r/t is the better bang
for the buck deal, but The lightning is good for guys who dont like fixing
there truck up more than it can go, i mean i been reading this and the most
you can squeeze out of a lighting (by what i have read in the posts) is 3
seconds you can get an Ez 5 seconds out of dodge, i mean that r/t with the
nos shot vs the viper alone is a good example. God knows that car can spank
down on both trucks stock for stock, thro in the 650r upgrade or the stryker
twin turbo and omg you have the perfect car, but i seem to be lacking the
capital to buy one but after i get out of college viper here i come, and
i'll have my 98 koda 318 to pull it around, i think i'll paint my truck and
trailer to match hehe. ohh Also i heard the s10 going to move up into the
Dakota class of midsize truck with a v8 also i really wanna get one of those
trucks next to mine an beat it down! i already took out one of those new
Nissian supercharged 210hp piece of craps hehe. It was fun, i mean my truck
is totally stock cause i happen to be poor and i'm saving up to lower my
truck hotchkiss style in Jan, then rims, then heads exhaust etc etc etc. The
list gets bigger with every copy of truckin mag i get =D well i think i have
rambled enough

Just my two cents into this funny little post war.

-Jarod "Jester" Johnson
Owner Purple Acura Eater
98 standard Cab 4x2
318 still Stock and loving it