Re: DML Digest V4 #3012

From: guldam@sirius.com
Date: Fri Dec 15 2000 - 17:37:13 EST

My 2k 4.7 4x4 Dak was low on powersteering fluid the other day. I
checked when I noticed that the steering had that gritty feeling when
the fluid is low. No squealing though.

Me thinks having to fill the powersteering reservoir on a truck with
3000 miles is not right. So I'll address when I take it in for service.

steve