Re: Dodge versus the Lightning

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Fri Dec 15 2000 - 17:55:30 EST

Whatever Alan, I always liked you, especially in my early days on the RTML,
you were a big help. But it seems one time I wrote that a cop harassed my
brother and I and everyone hated me. Don't really understand it. don't
spread BS, just do my best to defend the R/T. Could someone else do it
better? Probably, but no one wants to. So then you say no one needs to.
Fine, if that's your belief, go for it, and go away. I believe in defending
my ride. It really does confuse me tnhough, I've tried to be friends with
most everyone o n the DMl and RTML, but they seem to hate me anyhow.....
Many even like to make fun of my sight diability as if it were a casual
joke. Not sure if they don't understand how much that hurts or if they just
don't care..... Anyhow, I don't know what I did to make you dislike me so,
but I still like you, no matter what you do to me? Why? You seem to be a
nice guy, and seem to help alot on the RTML. You say some things I disagree
ewith, but that's alright, just because I disagree ewith something you say
or type, it's no reason for me to hate you. This'll probably be met with
many flames, as no one on here seems to like me either.... Oh well.

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T
I really do love it, but.........