Re: Re: Re: r/t versus lightning? SVT Forum

From: Crawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Fri Dec 15 2000 - 19:59:35 EST

what is the url for the SVT forum.. I would like to look into that. Wife
wants a new 01 Mineral Gray Mustang GT but I tell her she should looke for
a 99 cobra =]

Anyone know of one for 22k or less?
         http://www.geocities.com/gwgaskin
                  ICQ UIN# 2325710
                   New Orleans, La
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/GgYMEmNMV9Dtw/profile.htm
  see above profile for more info on my Dak =]