Teddy "O" (Lightning)

From: jay & dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Fri Dec 15 2000 - 20:43:47 EST

I used to own a 77 Ford F250 4x4, loved it, owned many a GMC/Chevy Jimmy,
Blazer, loved them also. Right now I have a 97 Dakota 4x4, guess what, I
love it too. To each his own, if your happy with your Lightning, great. I
just feel that my Dak is a very well built truck. Mind you I have never
owned a 2001 GMC/Chev/Ford, they are probably great vehicles too. Just
don't slam our Dak's. I am very happy with what I have as you are too,
let's just leave it at that. (I still own a Chevy and it's a Camaro and I
would never get rid of it, except maybe for a Viper!) But those new Dakota
Quad Cabs, HMMMMMMMM! They look great!

T/C
Jay