Re: Dodge versus the Lightning

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Dec 15 2000 - 21:34:42 EST

Don`t say that,dude! I don`t think anyone really could
hate you because of defamation of a truck`s
character.That would be petty.On the contrary,we are
very much into the process of healing here on the DML.
:>) Steve P.
--- Ryan Stewart <firebird@kymtnnet.org> wrote:
> Whatever Alan, I always liked you, especially in my
> early days on the RTML,
> you were a big help. But it seems one time I wrote
> that a cop harassed my
> brother and I and everyone hated me. Don't really
> understand it. don't
> spread BS, just do my best to defend the R/T. Could
> someone else do it
> better? Probably, but no one wants to. So then you
> say no one needs to.
> Fine, if that's your belief, go for it, and go away.
> I believe in defending
> my ride. It really does confuse me tnhough, I've
> tried to be friends with
> most everyone o n the DMl and RTML, but they seem to
> hate me anyhow.....
> Many even like to make fun of my sight diability as
> if it were a casual
> joke. Not sure if they don't understand how much
> that hurts or if they just
> don't care..... Anyhow, I don't know what I did to
> make you dislike me so,
> but I still like you, no matter what you do to me?
> Why? You seem to be a
> nice guy, and seem to help alot on the RTML. You say
> some things I disagree
> ewith, but that's alright, just because I disagree
> ewith something you say
> or type, it's no reason for me to hate you. This'll
> probably be met with
> many flames, as no one on here seems to like me
> either.... Oh well.
>
> -Ryan
> 99 DA RC R/T
> I really do love it, but.........

=====
1999 Dakota Sport 3.9V6,4x4,3.92 Anti-spin,42RE auto,Intense Blue,regular cab.