Re: Re: Attention Brian again !!

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Dec 15 2000 - 21:56:54 EST

Actually,that was directed at me when I posted about a
problem with my Dak.But I didn`t take offense at it.I
appreciate any response when I am feeling depressed
about my Dak`s elusive problem,and post a question.I
could go for either an R/T or a Lightning.I like them
both.Do either one come from the factory with
four-wheel drive? Gotta have that around here!
--- Ryan Stewart <firebird@kymtnnet.org> wrote:
> Yes, one I remember quite clearly, the guy was
> asking aquestion abotR/Ts,
> you said: "just buy a Lightning, you won't regret
> it. But it's over, i'm
> done, Truce?
>
> Brian

=====
1999 Dakota Sport 3.9V6,4x4,3.92 Anti-spin,42RE auto,Intense Blue,regular cab.