Re: Re: RE: Re: Re: Dodge versus the Lightning

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Fri Dec 15 2000 - 22:27:05 EST

Charles,

Never said it was your kit for $300, I just said a 150 shot kit can be had
for $300. Also never said you went 12.86 with just 600 in mods. Boy, thunked
I know alot of ya then..... Oh well, James, Scott, and I will show ya the
Lightnings aren;t the end all be all. BTW, did everyone from the RTML just
come over and sign up on the DML to ra one me? Jesus Christ......

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T
Man, most Dak owners have horrible attitudes......