Blah....Blah....Blah.....

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Sat Dec 16 2000 - 01:41:13 EST

Ok, all this "My Dak is faster than any other truck!! Esp a Lightning!" is
killing me in digest mode. Face it, two very different trucks, two very
different classes of trucks. That is like saying my boulder will out roll
your skipping stone. Oh well, let's get over it and move on. I usually try
to stay out of this stuff, but I have had enough. Oh yeah, Bernd, that was
me, hehehehe J/K. Mine is white and still has the V-6 emblems on it! I
think I am going to keep it that way. Anyhow, I have owned Chevys, Fords,
Porsche, Toyota, Acura, Honda, Chrysler, and Volkswagen products. All have
had their "performance" models produced. Some worked good, others just
sucked, ex. 1600cc Beetle, not the fastest thing, but it was faster than the
1200 cc. Now if I compared my 79 Ford F-150 4x4 with a 400 V-8 (5854 lbs)to
my 95 Acura Integra GSR (unknown weight) with aftermarket turbo etc.... to
each other, then it would be totally unfair. Kinda like the Lightnings Vs.
R/T deal. Two totally different trucks. So lets drop this please.

Will
96 Paxton huffed 408 Dakota