RE: Correct Idle rate?

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sat Dec 16 2000 - 09:03:40 EST

Hugh,

The idle is non-adjustable...it's controlled by the IAC Solenoid located in
the rear of the throttle body. What you can do, if it was never done...is
clean out the throttle body (not just by washing the bores with Carb Cleaner
either), and checking your plugs , wires, and cap & rotor (make sure
everything is in good condition).

- Bernd