Re: Red Dakota R/T in Round Rock

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Sat Dec 16 2000 - 15:09:30 EST

Rematch? You got it, Bernd. But I want to install that MAP bypass device
you've been writing about first. You're pisssed about your times? I
wasn't all that pleased either. Downright disgusted, actually. But, damn,
it sure was fun!

Can y'all believe this guy? He wants to beat me yet he keeps making my
truck faster! What a terrific guy!

If this ain't great, I don't know what is!

Thanks, Bernd.

Richard in S/A

On Sat, 16 Dec 2000 13:53:26 -0600 "Bernd D. Ratsch" <bernd@texas.net>
writes:

> And that, coming from a Gen-II owner (and one hell-uv-a-nice-guy) is
> something to be proud of. You're absolutely correct about the
> tires...with
> something a little bit more "normal" for the track, i'd be hitting
> much
> faster times. But why be normal? :)
>
> Most everyone was running slicks...and then there was that Silver V6
> Dakota
> with All Terrains...hehehehe
>
> Hey Richard...New Years...I demand a rematch...be there. ;)
>
> (Man...I still am kinda pissed that I couldn't hit the 15's that
> day.)

> - Bernd

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.