RE: RE: Speedometer

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Sat Dec 16 2000 - 15:33:22 EST

Tell your dealer to go suck an egg. This is a 99 Dak we're talking about
and the information comes from the rear wheel sensor that measures
revolutions per mile based on the diameter of a wheel (tire included). The
CABS counts them and send the information to the PCM. There is a table in
the CABS that has the tire/wheel diameters that are able to be used. The
dealer will have to pick the closest to what you have. Pinion gear in the
tranny??? BWAHAHAHAHA. Hope you don't take your truck there to be serviced.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile