Re: Passed emissions Testing!!!!

From: Hemipower@aol.com
Date: Sat Dec 16 2000 - 17:02:20 EST

In a message dated 12/16/2000 2:35:17 PM EST, adakota4x4@hotmail.com writes:

<< Well, thanks to Bernd, Ron, Kyle, and a few others, my dak passed the
 emissions testing the second time around. The numbers were still high
 though. My only guess at this point is maybe the cat is starting to go.
 It's got about 75,000 on it. Which got me to thinking, I think the
 emissions stuff on our trucks has something like a 8 year 80,000 mile
 warranty by law. Can anyone confirm this? If so, I might go get it
 replaced for free while I can. Oh, by the way, the dak passed without the
 help of any type of fuel additive, alcohol, or "emmisions pass" additive.
 Guess I was too prideful that the dak would pass after all the work I put
 into tuning it up. Thanks again to everyone!!!
 --Aaron-- >>

What all did your "tuneup" consist of?
Congrats on the pass. : )