Re: Jet chip for V-6

From: Chris Oertell (coertell@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Dec 16 2000 - 18:26:18 EST

I have one and I didn't notice much. I have a Quick D intake and TB, MSD
wires and a Gibson Split Rear exhaust. It is off right now to see if it
made a difference. I ran at the track with it but I should've run one run
with it and one without it to see if it made a difference. Who knows.

Chris Oertell
Arcadia, Ca
coertell@earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~coertell
Coming Soon!! DodgeTruckOnline.com
1998 Dodge Dakota Sport V6 Regular Cab Emerald Green
1989 Kawasaki EX500
AOL IM--coertell73
ICQ #--19870422