Re: Re: RE: Blah....Blah....Blah..... NOW MOVIES

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Dec 16 2000 - 23:18:58 EST

Yeah.I believe I saw that particular Neon at the Mopar
Nationals in Columbus.The thing sounded rough,and
loud!Must have been a Hemi with a very lumpy
cam.Assuming a Hemi can be made to FIT into a
Neon.People just laughed in astonishment at the
thing.The announcer said,"Well,I don`t think it was
stock!" Steve P. Ryan Stewart
<firebird@kymtnnet.org> wrote:
> Hehe, this made me think, has anyone seen the video
> of the lil Neon that
> looks 100% bone stock (not even an R/T!!) run 11.1
> and take out a new Viper
> GTS? Got, that video is wild, That guys yells "Damn!
> Is that a Neon?!?!"
> Hehehehe!
>
> -Ryan
> 99 DA RC R/T
> That video rocks.

=====
1999 Dakota Sport 3.9V6,4x4,3.92 Anti-spin,42RE auto,Intense Blue,regular cab.