Hurst 5 speed shifters for AX-15 and NV-3500

From: George S Willhite (gswillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Sun Dec 17 2000 - 02:27:08 EST

Just wanted to relay some news coming in from
MoparChat. 1 member is using Hurst part no. 391-5050
for his V6 and reports better shifting than stock. Another
member says Hurst has just introduced the 391-0155 shifter
for the NV-3500, cost $275+. I have checked out the websites:

http://www.mrgasket.com/ftp/pdf/Truck.pdf
http://www.mrgasket.com/hurstcat.htm

The new V8 shifter has not been posted yet, but will probably
look like one of the versions here. I don't have a lot of details,
but will post more info about both when I find out. If anybody else
learns more please let us know. Thanks

GS -

PS you'll need Adobe Acrobat reader to open PDF files.