Re: Re: Bull Bar

From: Josh Stolarz (jstolarz@loa.com)
Date: Sun Dec 17 2000 - 10:00:18 EST

That one does look similiar, but it dosen't appear to have the skid plate on
it. I kind of liked the looks of that. I also think I like the looks of the
chrome, I have a SLT.... I'll look at it again. I emailed Westin to see if
they have one or are planning on making one.. If they respond, I'll let you
know..

Josh