Re: Just G-Tech'd my truck again

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Sun Dec 17 2000 - 11:13:27 EST

Yeah, like I said, I ran agianst him twice at HRP and he damn near beat
me! This is in a Gen II CC, 318 V8, MP SBEC, K&N FIPK, B&F TB, Autolite
plugs, brass cap, JBA headers,Gibson 3"Catback, Jon Smith Spring clamps,
TWO (2) DML stickers (one on each pop-out window) and a DDBC. Here's
Bernd in his jacked up V6 with these knobby off-road tires and, I think,
I only beat him by .2! That's one incredible truck he's got.

Why'd I get the blower? Should be obvious.

Richard in S/A

On Sat, 16 Dec 2000 19:49:04 -0500 "Tim Berry" <coolva1@home.com> writes:
> Damn dood... my truck ran a 15.8@84 stock... Your haulin!!
> Tim Berry (97 Dakota Club Cab)