RE: RE: Just G-Tech'd my truck again

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Dec 17 2000 - 23:09:07 EST

The original G-Tech. Here's something for us G-Tech (Rev-1) owners:

"How do I update my regular G-TECH to G-TECH/Pro?

All you have to do is send your G-TECH to TESLA Electronics, Accu-Sembly
Inc., 4123 Rowland Ave. El Monte, CA 91731 and include a note with your
address and a $40 payment (includes shipping) and we will take care of the
rest."

I'm gonna send mine in. :)

- Bernd