Re: Merry f***ing Christmas to me.

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Mon Dec 18 2000 - 13:34:55 EST

Man, you must have worked for Ebeneezer, himself. I hope you'll be able
to find something quickly; it's hard to find good employees right now, so
hopefully that'll work in your favor.

Man, what rotten timing, though. Keep us posted on your situation.

On Mon, 18 Dec 2000 11:42:49 -0600 "Alex Harris" <aharris@signcast.com>
writes:
> Well, I just got downsized.
>
> A week before Christmas... that's just a little too Dickensian!
>
> Guess my truck won't be getting any Christmas presents...
>
> - Alex

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.