Re: Merry f***ing Christmas to me.

From: Miles Harris (spikes_duall@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 18 2000 - 14:48:48 EST

Sorry to hear your (former) bosses have no Yuletide spirit. I'm sure a
great deal of soul searching went into their decision. Of course, in their
case, I'm sure their soul is ruled by their wallet. Now they don't have to
pay you for the holidays. I hope you got some kind of severance package and
at least a letter of recommendation.

Good luck in your job search. Hopefully this will become a golden
opportunity for you to get something better.

--
Miles Harris III
Simi Valley, CA

"Alex Harris" <aharris@signcast.com> wrote in article <NDBBIJMLLLCLJELENECIMEPKDFAA.aharris@signcast.com>... > Well, I just got downsized. > > A week before Christmas... that's just a little too Dickensian! > > Guess my truck won't be getting any Christmas presents... > > - Alex >