Re: Anyone know where I can get a Hitch Cover (not plastic)

From: Jeffrey Wilson (jeffalso88@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 19 2000 - 10:32:16 EST

Well, not sure where the best priced ones are at, but I got one from the
dealer when I purchased my truck. It ran me $45. I love it, although a few
months back I saw one from a place online (www.trucktoyz.com - Part #
CR007D) of one that also plugs into your lighting outlet for towing... when
you brake the ram's head lights up. :) They also have the aluminum ones in
Red, Blue and Black for like $37.

Jeff