Re: Flare Part #'s

From: Crawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Tue Dec 19 2000 - 15:07:45 EST

I got some too, 17" s that is. Getting my flares fom Christmas. I told my
mom to order them from Koeler http://www.kollerparts.com/autoindex.html
since they are on sale for $201.25! I am also looking for black. I got a
part number from www.mopars4less.com as 82202884 and I asked for black.
Hope this helps

Don't froget to take pics before and after!

         http://www.geocities.com/gwgaskin
                  ICQ UIN# 2325710
                   New Orleans, La
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/GgYMEmNMV9Dtw/profile.htm
  see above profile for more info on my Dak =]