Re: Sub 12 Neon Turbo-Truth or Facts-Jon

From: Nick Shue (nshue@8dot3.com)
Date: Tue Dec 19 2000 - 22:07:46 EST

..and if he is? So what?

I'm really having a hard time understanding why you have your panties in a
knot over this guys running 11's with a neon? Is there something wrong with
that? You've done nothing but ranted and raved about how this guy is not
telling the truth, when almost everything you mention about "he has to do
this" or "he has to be doing that" is mentioned in the web page. The only
thing he hasn't said is how much boots he's running now. You've mention "he
has to be running juice" and he said he is. "He can't be running a stock
engine" and he isn't, he has new rods and pistons.

But, you are right, this is stupid. Everyone has the money for a viper, so
why bother.

Well, becuase some people rather tweak, rebuild and do it themselves then
buy a 12 second car out of the showroom. Showing you have money is nice,
but showing know-how and determination is better.

Alot of people have vipers, but how many have 11sec neons... ALOT LESS..

--Nick