RE: Failed NJ inspection!

From: Michael Hamilton (MHamilton@ehelp.com)
Date: Wed Dec 20 2000 - 14:09:55 EST

The problem here is in thinking that these state inspections have anything
at all to do with clean air or highway safety. These inspections are about
generating state revenue and nothing else. They are run in a manner to
extort as much cash from as many people as possible while hiding under the
veil of safety and clean air.

Mike
97 CC V6 SLT