Re: Flowmaster on a 4.7L

From: WMBARRET@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 20 2000 - 22:48:50 EST

Jay, I've got the cat back Flowmaster system, 3 chamber muffler, sounds
awesome, and for the price, hard to beat, BUT, it only gave me 1.9 HP on the
dyno :(
I haven't done headers yet, but looking back on it, I'd recommend headers
before a cat back system, I think the log jam is in the manifolds, and or
cats.
Steve has done some header testing, he can shed some light.

Matt Y2K-HEMI