Re: Speeding Ticket

From: henryrollins@springmail.com
Date: Wed Dec 20 2000 - 23:17:27 EST

He pulled you over, You would get passed down here by a cop looking at you for going slow. You might have even gotten a ticket for driving to slow.

Well the last time I got a ticket {I was out of state} I paid it and thought of it as my entrance fee to the race.

Sorry to hear that,
Matt Tharp

Basically, I passed a cop at 70, and he got me. (Hey, he was on a bike, and
the sun was in me eyes...) What should I do to get out of there with the
least amount of damage? Guilty, Not Guilty, or No Contest?