RE: Truck's Acting Weird

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Thu Dec 21 2000 - 00:47:22 EST

How's the O2 sensor, Ed?

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net]On Behalf Of Ed Halterman
Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2000 8:24 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: DML: Truck's Acting Weird

Hey all, my new baby is starting to some weird things as of late, like
the idle will go down to like 400-500 rpm's (normally hangs around 700
or so), stumble when cold (like a bad accel. pump on a carb) and
sometimes when I put my foot to the floor, it takes a sec to figure it
out and then she takes off. Also seems like mpg is suffering a bit.
Noticed the tailpipe has some black soot on the inside, and I just put
the Gibson on like a few weeks ago, so I think it might be running a
little rich. Any ideas?? My dealer can't look at it until next week.

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'01 Dakota Quad Cab 4x4 SLT+ 4.7L V-8, Auto, Bright Silver LOADED!!!!
'66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, will have 350hp Soon to be Intense Blue!!

http://community.webtv.net/OLZNUT/WelcometoOlznuts