====>non dak related, but important

From: Crawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Thu Dec 21 2000 - 08:07:40 EST

Ok all you puter experts.. got a question. How can I "cover my tracks" on a
computer? As in making it not possible to see where I have been while online
using IE 5.5? We have a win 98 based machine using those free dialup accts.
I know about the Temp Inert. folder and to del all that stuff. And to del
the history. I can run a search and find all the jpg and bmp etc files, but
somehow, someone else at work is finding where I have been! What folder am
I missing? Are these files hidden? Is it a program this person is running?
Is there a program I can download for free to DISCRETLY cover my tracks?

Please reply to gaskingw@hotmail.com so I can read the answers at work
lol
any help is appreciated

Dak content. Had some pics of a dak I dl'ed to my folder on the puter,
someone else looked at them. (well, it was dak related!) hehe

TIA
         http://www.geocities.com/gwgaskin
                  ICQ UIN# 2325710
                   New Orleans, La
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/GgYMEmNMV9Dtw/profile.htm
  see above profile for more info on my Dak =]