RE: RE: ====>non dak related, but important

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Dec 21 2000 - 08:52:29 EST

The RECENT and COOKIES folders and registry entries (search for the URL's
you've been to). Also, don't forget to clear out the IE Cache and History
via the Internet Options.

If there's software (as Sean explained) running remotely, they can track it
before you even get a chance to clear it...we used to run something like
that at my old work to track the users "Web Activity" after having some
"issues" with the web content being viewed at work. Nothing you can do
about that...it runs on the gateway or netcache appliance. You can,
temporarily, change the PROXY server from whatever the default is (if they
use one) to a free one (many can be found from Yahoo by typing "Proxy Server
Address" into the search box) if your work forgot to disallow this. They
will catch on eventually though.

- Bernd