KEYED my rant don't read just venting

From: frank golembieski (editzero@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Dec 21 2000 - 09:06:54 EST

     It was sombody that probally don't know the
difference between a dakota and a escort , I'm
guessing a bunch of bitch asses ( has to be a group
they normally don't have the balls to do anything
unless there is a bunch of them ) and they thought hey
lets key the nice new truck huhuhuhuhu you can tell
the type they normally have a 78 corolla with stickers
covering every inch of paint or the car missing half
of the paint spraypainted the rest and you see them
standing or sitting on there hoods and trunks . Then
the little gansta wanabees go to there rented u-haul
apartment and pack each others fudge all night . Even
if i saw this happining to somebodys car i hated i
would stop and give them a curby .

     This is really discusting that people have no
respect for properety theres or others . And the
police are useless in cases like this unless you need
a police report for insurance . I don't even let
people lean against my truck and i don't even sit a
styrophome cup on it .... the more i think about it
aahhhh getting tooo mad have to go

=====
Frank G
http://members.onecenter.com/autoworld/dakota/index.html