Latest Word from JBA for the 4.7 Shorty Headers

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Thu Dec 21 2000 - 12:54:12 EST

SNIP..."Steve, I do not have a copy of the dyno chart, but the numbers you
mentioned are not unrealistic (I asked for a goal of minimal of 10rwhp) at
all. I will ask Mark Mathews if he has a copy of the dyno chart. If he
does, I will ask him is he can scan it and send it to me so I can forward it
to you. I do not have scanning capabilities. Last I heard, production on
the 4.7's was pushed forward to
next month (January). Have a great holiday...talk to you soon. Alex"

Sorry guys. I never knew this company has a great QC department. The
second go around was a flange design change. Now it didn't pass again for
something else.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA