Re: Sport Truck 2001 Truck Awards.

From: Mike Styer (dakotamike@netzero.net)
Date: Wed Dec 20 2000 - 21:17:52 EST

Sport Truck only test vehicle that have been significantly changed in the new
year. Not defending them, heck I ended my subcription last month. They
changed management and all the articles seem like they were copied out of all
the other magazines on the store rack. They also increased the size of their
fonts and are spacing everything but advertisements farther apert. So your
getting less than before and they still charge more for it.

What I save will get me another year of Maxim :)

Mike S.